Bewitching Book Tours Magazine
My Vampire Valentine is the theme of this month’s Bewitching issue. We have:
· Pick a Date: A Vampire Valentine’s Day in Penton, Alabama with Susannah Sandlin and the vampires of her Penton Vampire Legacy Series,
· The Everlasting Appeal of the Vampire by Amber Belldene, which takes a look at why vampires continue to be popular in fiction,
· vampire haiku by Roxanne Rhoads,
· a gorgeous "Vampire Valentine Photo Spread" by Steven Jon Horner Photography (look close you’ll also find a coupon code for a discount photo shoot with Steven).
Our featured book this month is Falling by E. Van Lowe. It is the final book in the Falling Angels Saga. Check out the freshly revealed cover, read reviews of the other three books in the series and learn a little bit about the author.
Read our interviews with:
· Tammy Farrell author of The Darkness of Light,
· Michael Cantwell author of the Leadership and Redemption series, and
· Giovanna Lagana author of Begotten.
Featured articles include:
· "What do You Dream About?" by Ann Gimpel;
· a Valentine interview with the witches of Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction by Roxanne Rhoads;
· "Writing with Soul" by Lisa M. Airey, author of Touching the Moon; and
· "Dealing with Writer’s Block" with Susan C. Muller.
You will also find:
· a delicious recipe for a brownie tart;
· Wenona Napolitano’s review of Rustic Chic Wedding by Morgann Hill; and
· "Love Sex and Magick" by Yolanda Shoshana author of Coven of the Courtesan.
Featured excerpts include:
· The Unholy by Paul DeBlassie III,
· How to Be a Man by Tamara Linse, and
· Call the Lightning by Laurie Olerich.
We have a special witchy feature this month spotlighting:
· the 2014 Midwest Witches Ball,
· the first Little Witches’ Ball, and
· the brand new Michigan Pagan Scholarship.
There is also an interview with the author and illustrator of the Pagan Children Learning Series (who you can meet at the Midwest Witches Bazaar and Ball in October) and a review of the series.