BTS Book Reviews Magazine
The March/April issue of BTS Book Reviews Magazine is out now!
Take a sneak peak at Caris Roane’s Trapped, plus read an interview with the author!
You won’t miss the sneak peeks or interviews with these other hot authors:
· Lauren Smith
· Terri Talley Venters
· Michelle Smart
· Collette Scott
· Felicity Heaton
· Danielle Ellison
· Teresa D’Amario
· Matt Campbell
· Heather Graham
· Lisa Kessler
· Julie Shelton
· Ruth Zavitsanos
Plus, this months’ columns keep you entertained and informed:
· Chic Trends in Romance: "Hail to the Kilt"
· The Heat Diva: "Lions and Tigers and Bears"
· The Scrying Eye: "Ghosts, Serial Killers, and Demons, Oh My"
· Forever Young: "Who said that? Point of View in YA Fiction"
Don’t miss our great serials and short stories:
· "Easy" by Karen Albright Lin
· Join Nicole Morgan as the adventure continues in "Sex & the Single Woman"
And of course, you can’t miss all the wonderful book reviews featured in this issue!
BTS Book Reviews Magazine features free author promotions, highlighting an excerpt, or interview, blurb, cover, author bio and photo. In each issue there are entertaining and informative columns for readers and authors. Each month they showcase articles, a short story and numerous book reviews. Advertising is available in every issue. Now published every 2 months.